Saturday 4 January 2014

New Year's Resolutions | Lifestyle

Hey everyone, hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve. I sure did.

It's the beginning of the year (I still can't believe we're in 2014 already) is always a good time to think about life, the year ahead and to make those famous New Year's Resolutions.
I've made 5 this year and I really hope that I can keep them as to be quite honest I'm useless when it comes to sticking to my resolutions. Anyway here there are:

1. Try to upload at least one post every week. I started this blog last summer and since then I haven't blogged at all. I promise you that 2014 will be full of new content. Life is hectic, but walking in Claire's shoes is a huge part of my life and I don't want to give it up.

2. Worry less and try to enjoy life. I'm someone who worries about even the slightest little thing. I've gotten to the stage where it's taken over my life, and I hate it. I think this resolution is going to be the hardest to help, but instead of worrying I'm going to think happy thoughts because what's life without happiness :)

3. Be more organised. Since graduating high school my organisation has gone out the window. I have no time-table and my course notes are all over the place. I'm going to be more organised in my studies as well as my personal life, because that too is a mess and needs some serious sorting out.

4. Study more. Studying has been the same as my organisation....non existent. I've studied but I feel as if I haven't done enough. There's going to be a turning point, and if it means getting up early just to study then that's what I'm going to have to do.

5. Get out of my comfort zone. I'm someone who doesn't like change at all. I love it when there are routines in my life, but I'm starting to get tired of the same routines over and over again. So this year I`m going to try and push my boundaries and try as many different and new things as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment