Sunday 8 September 2013

Waiting on Uni

This post is a little different to my other posts.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with the University of Murcia. I don't know why they have scheduled this meeting, because I'm still waiting on a place there. All I do know is that I'm so nervous as to what will happen, and slightly annoyed. This waiting has been going on now since the middle of July, and I'm still none the wiser as to whether or not I have a place at Uni or not.

I'll admit, I'm scared of what they are going to say tomorrow. All I do know is that I have to fill out some forms. But if I have to fill out these forms, wouldn't that mean I've gotten into university? I'm a nervous wreck at the moment.

Not begin accepted a place first time is disheartening, but to be told that there still isn't a place for you after 2 months of waiting is even worse. Your constantly thinking about it daily. Its horrible and in a way also ruins your summer.  It could also ruin your life, because you want to study at uni but your told "no we don't want you because your grades aren't great" or "we haven't got the places".

I don't know what the next step will be if I don't get accepted. It maybe that I have to move back to the UK, which is something I would like to do, but on the other hand I'll miss my parents and friends.

I'm just going to have to wait and see. I really want to have the student life, studying and working. And Murcia is a beautiful city, that I would love to explore, but if the university says no then that life won't become reality.

So to the University of Murcia, its down to you. My fate is in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment